Do you have proven analytical skills, a critical look and do you get energy from professionalizing the Planning & Control cycle?
Do you have proven analytical skills, a critical look and do you get energy from professionalizing the Planning & Control cycle? Then we welcome you as Business Controller in our client’s team to take part in the transformation phase that our client is going through. As experienced Business Controller you will work closely with the Manager Business Control.
As Business Controller at their office in Leiden you will be part of an ambitious and open-minded team, which is part of the Finance Department. Including you, the Business Control team is made up of 4 people. In this role, you will provide valuable reports and insights into the business to support operational and strategic decision making.
As Business Controller you will be responsible for
- Analyzing financial and non-financial insights, you analyze trends in the market and in product-market combinations;
- Improving business processes, interpret results and identify trends proactively;
- Reports based on KPI dashboards, both on strategic and operational levels. You’re involved in the improvement of the KPI’s and its reporting;
- Prepare, develop and analyze the monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages that provide insights in key business drivers within the established time frame;
- Provide support in the budgeting- and forecasting process;
- Provide support with the further development of commercial controlling and analysis of commercial activities effectiveness.
The ideal candidate matches at least the following
- Degree in Master of Science in Business Administration.
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Business Controller;
- You bring a healthy business acumen and you act as a business partner between finance and the organization.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, and BI skills are a nice to have, preferably Qlikview; Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP) proficiency would be a plus;
- Experience in supply chain, experience in a trading company would be a big plus;
- Act as an entrepreneur: you are able to work independently, while at the same time you realize and act as an integral part of the team;
- Show initiatives, you are driven by results and you think in opportunities.
Being part of this client means
Having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 26+ nationalities in our company) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends, in no time. The client’s employees make it a power factory; the open-mindedness and collaborativeness are key to (y)our success: they cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
What to expect
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including a 13th month salary, options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customized plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities
- Open ears for your innovations and ideas, and room for realizing them
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong or table soccer
- A celebratory ‘kroket’: Every great deal gets cheered on with a free ‘kroket’ for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties
Does this job sound like music to you or someone you know?
Do you match the profile and are you available on short notice or with a l-month notice period, than please apply to email@example.com with your actual resume and personal motivation. For more information, you can contact Dirk Rozemeyer at 06-52636489.