Do you want to be part of our client’s ambitious growth strategy? They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a strong focus on business development, product marketing and with passion for supply chain and logistics. Does this sound like your job? Than we are looking forward hearing from you!
About our client
At this client, they love supply chain & logistics. It is their mission to help supply chain and logistics companies work more efficiently, make better decisions and be sustainable. They add value through AI-driven transformation & solutions that digitize processes, create data insights and enable automated decisions. They work together with some of the world’s leading airlines, logistics companies, retailers and maritime & rail organizations.
Despite their local roots, they have a global footprint and work cross-border in a truly international business. They embrace an everywhere workplace and their highly skilled colleagues have the opportunity to work in their offices in Rotterdam, Düsseldorf, Copenhagen & Boston.
Tasks & responsiblities
In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing activities, to help this client achieve the company objectives around revenue, new business growth and visibility whilst ensuring alignment with our global proposition plan, vision and mission.
- Drive demand generation
You will support their regions in North America and Europe and expand into new emerging markets, with the development and execution of a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy that drives awareness and demand. You will increase brand awareness and strengthen the company’s position as a region’s thought leader.
- Develop and write collateral
You will partner with subject matter experts (SME’s) to develop, write and edit collateral (E.g. customer case studies, blog posts, web pages, whitepapers, webinars, press releases, and sales material).
- Act as a campaign lead
You will act as a content lead to conceptualize and strategize an evolving campaign calendar in close collaboration with SME’s and regional Sales Teams.
- Refine corporate and strategic messaging
You will continually refine our corporate and strategic messaging, ensuring brand standards are maintained across all materials and channels.
- Development and roll out global go-to-market programs
You will be responsible for the development and roll-out of global go-to-market programs with partners and product launch campaigns. You will also act as the go-to person for specific marketing initiatives and execution, both from our direct sales team as well as from channel partners.
Ideal candidate for our client
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B demand generation, marketing communications, and/or product marketing;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field;
- You have a clear passion for supply chain and logistics & rail;
- You have proven experience with digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Hotjar, etc;
- You have web master and desktop publishing skills, including familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite;
- You have excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills (Professional English, German is a plus);
- You know what do with scaling up marketing/growth hacking;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to roll up your sleeves;
- You have the ability to think tactically and strategically, as well as practically and operationally;
- You know what is needed to act as a liaison between the global sales & partner teams and the Dutch HQ;
- You do what you promise, deliver against agreed-upon timelines, schedules and expectations;
- You manage the marketing budget and measure with metrics the success of your marketing activities;
- Optimization of the lead/sales conversion funnel to maximize demand, including generation and nurture of leads has no secrets for you;
- You can develop and deliver a (product) marketing calendar that includes DM campaigns, events, (paid) social campaigns, target messaging and material required to release new solutions;
- You know how to work efficiently and proficiently with marketing technology and tools that make your marketing efforts efficient and scalable;
- You can build and manage PR, social media, and community-building efforts for customers, prospects, and influencers;
- You have the capability to build market intelligence within the marketing automation platforms, and CRM databases to extend the outreach of marketing, Business Development Representatives/inside sales, and sales activities;
- You live in the Netherlands, preferably in the Randstad region.
Why interesting for you?
- Challenging environment
Working as the Marketing Manager for our client never means a dull day. You play a crucial role in new business development and customer success. By covering multiple regions you will have the opportunity to develop, plan and execute marketing plans in conjunction with regional Sales plans.
- Great benefits
Next to an excellent salary package and our investment in a long-term, stable partnership with you, we offer a role with a great deal of variety. This means you have the opportunity to sharpen and develop new skills, have possibilities for continuous learning, and access to unique knowledge. Your colleagues provide a great place to work with fun and with passion for what they do. Work schedules are flexible and many of us plan around young families successfully. Our organizational structure is flat, providing much room for your initiatives and ideas.
Sound like music to you? Are you interested?
In case your heartbeat goes up after reading this job profile and you are excited to be part of this great client, please send in your actual resume and motivation (of course in English) to email@example.com For more information you can contact Dirk Rozemeyer on +31 6 52 63 64 89.
Thank you for sharing this information within your network.