This client is the #1 provider of smart cargo control solutions to the European transport industry. Through their leading product brands of the underlying companies, they are recognized for their innovative and hi-tech approach to both their products and supply chain solutions. With a commitment to new product development, technology leadership, business integration and manufacturing excellence, and a clearly defined 5-year vision, they are now enhancing their organization with a Product Marketing Manager to be at the forefront of the execution of their group’s strategic plan for the coming years. As a privately-owned company, with a presence throughout Europe, this is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
Short job description
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will need to be a self-starter with a strategic mindset, great attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once. You will lead all outbound product marketing activities aimed at doubling sales of strategic products in the next 5 years, driven by new product introductions and clearly defined product positioning. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and collaborative environment, and will bring an entrepreneurial mindset and professionalism in equal measure.
What else are you going to do?
- Develop go-to-market strategies and market positioning for new products, and create and deliver high-impact launches and marketing campaigns
- Creating world class quality content and influential marketing material to support sales and enhance further brand positioning
- Be the linking-pin between Sales and Manufacturing to consolidate sales forecasts across all markets and put appropriate production capacity and supply chain flexibility in place for all product groups
- Develop and deliver product training, sales tools and marketing materials for the sales team
- Continuously review and refine the total product line up, rationalizing the range to ensure it remains aligned with our corporate mission
- Collaborate with sales teams to convert market opportunities into additional revenue through product development and/or targeted marketing activities
- Align product and corporate marketing messages in all external communications to continuously raise the profile and its product brands across all customer types and market segments
- Be a key influencer across the organization in shaping future innovations in products, systems, processes and service
What qualifications do you need to perform this job
- > 6 years proven experience in Product Marketing or Product Management
- Experience in the transport or commercial vehicle industries preferable
- Experience and desire to work in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Ability to articulate complex information into simplistic sound bites
- Strong communicator – you use your interpersonal and collaborative skills to bring our core product proposition to life and enable others to do the same
- Tech-savvy: seeks to use emerging applications and technologies to enhance business and own performance
- Third-level education qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Fluent written and spoken English, other additional European languages and an advantage
What client offers?
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including company car), commensurate with experience
- A chance to join a privately-owned, industry disrupter on a sharp upward trajectory
- A work environment with little bureaucracy, but highly professional approach: we enjoy ourselves, but we are very serious about what we do
- The opportunity to work across Europe, and even globally
- Career progression and personal development
- Flexibility and autonomy, with strong support from the group board to be successful
If you match the above mentioned profile and are enthusiastic to join our team; than send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of the form below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call Dirk Rozemeyer on 06-52636489.
Thank you for sharing this profile within your network.