Brief job description
You like to develop an (online) marketing strategy, set-up a plan-of-action and to execute that plan. You own this project. You feel comfortable with analyzing data and measuring, managing the online performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment. You are an important link between this client as subsidiary of a holding company, and you will play an important role in recognizing relevant insight knowledge and transform this into shareable content, fit to communicate towards the industry and other stakeholders. You thrive in a high-paced and versatile working environment.
On a day-to-day basis you will be managing the content calendar, optimizing websites in WordPress, building communities through our social media channels, writing newsletters, touch base with your colleagues in R&D/sales and briefing our creative agency about deliverables for the next campaign.
Versatility, adaptability, strategic and flexible. A committed team player. Consciously working and adapting on how you can contribute to the growth of this client and a more sustainable leather value chain. Enthusiastic and driven. Independently, and you like to take leadership and responsibility for your projects and are known for being result-oriented and having a hands-on mentality.
- HBO or University level of work and thinking.
- Expertise on analyzing data in general (Google Analytics) and specific on SoMe
- Knowledge and know-how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy
- Analytical abilities, required to research and choose a marketing strategy suited to a specific brief
- Speaking and writing in English is a must
- Understanding of the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each communication platform
- Capability of writing copy
- Knowledge of/ experience in SEO, SEA, Email marketing
Weesp, the Netherlands
If you match the above mentioned profile and are enthusiastic to join our team; than send your resume and motivation to email@example.com or make use of the form below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call Dirk Rozemeyer on 06-52636489.
Thank you for sharing this profile within your network.