At this global market leader in foundation equipment and solutions they are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their small and ambitious legal team.
With this organisations growth in global market share and growing number of projects for which their equipment can be used, they are simultaneously expanding their legal operations as well. Do you have a solid basis of handling contracts valued at multiple million euros, in a diverse range of subjects? Do you enjoy monitoring corporate governance for an international organization? At this client they facilitate autonomous work, where help is only a reach-out away. Lean teams where impact can be made. If you’d like to bring your professional experience to the next level, this Legal Counsel position is definitely one that should be considered! If you find the responsibilities challenging and can recognize yourself in the requirements below, they would love to hear from you!
As their Legal Counsel you will:
- Manage and control the requests for legal support from various departments within this organisation and all of its subsidiaries, most notably requests from the departments Sales, Procurement and Project Management;
- Handle contract negotiations and other legal matters, such as corporate governance requirements globally;
- Give advice on the options to best protect this company´s interest and contracting principles;
- Support the revision of templates to accommodate legal and business requirements and help meet the needs of their subsidiaries.
Their ideal candidate:
- Is in possession of completed higher educational degree in law, preferably in Dutch Law (LL.M.);
- Has demonstrable experience in successfully performing a similar role ideally in the offshore, industry or a capital-intensive goods market;
- Is driven to deliver and knows when and who to approach to move issues at hand along. At the same time you are also able to push back when necessary and handle any arising discussions in a proactive and constructive manner;
- Has a commercial mindset with keen eye for risks and opportunities of this organisation;
- Is fluent in Dutch and near native in English, specifically in relation to commercial negotiations, corporate housekeeping and stipulations in (commercial) contracts.
They are ideally looking for someone to work full time at the office, but are open to applicants who wish to work 32 hours a week as well. The salary range for this role, depending on education, experience, seniority and expertise is between € 5.500 – € 7.500,- per month, on a full time basis.
Interesting for you or someone in your network?
Do you match this profile and are you enthusiastic about this job, than please send in your actual resume and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com
More information can be obtained at Dirk Rozemeyer on 06-52636489.