Client is the global market leader in foreign currency and helps more than 37 million customers per year. Finance and therefore the Head of Accounting & Reporting is a critical part of this. As Head of Accounting & Reporting, you are responsible to implement and optimize Client’s Dutch accounting and reporting processes and deliver annual audits. In doing so, you ensure the timeliness and accuracy of accounts and reports. You do this together with a junior accountant and the Shared Service team in Mumbai. You are responsible for managing the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with SSC Mumbai.
Besides above you:
- Responsible for delivering monthly accounts and reports and managing the annual audits in in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accountable for internal control;
- Advise and support the other departments on financial matters and stimulate cost awareness within this organisation;
- You will be responsible for analyzing national and international developments and relevant laws and regulations and you ensure knowledge sharing within the organization;
- You maintain an internal and external network of relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure a qualitatively and quantitatively adequate staffing of the department;
- Follow your professional literature and developments to keep up.
Client is looking for someone who has:
- a completed HBO or WO education, preferably towards Accounting & Reporting;
- experience in a similar position within an international working environment;
- communicative skills, both in English and Dutch;
- leadership qualities;
- availability of at least 32 hours a week flexibly.
What does client offer you?
- A varied, international working environment focused on change and continuous improvement.
- A fixed time contract for one year for a minimum of 32 hours per week with a view to permanent employment.
- Salary based on age and experience (incl. 13th month and holiday pay) is between € 42k and € 63k per year, based on a 36-hour contract.
- Cozy and motivated colleagues within an informal and dynamic working environment.
- A challenging job with enough room for personal input.
About this client?
They enable people to explore the world in their own way!
Client is the global market leader in foreign currency and helps more than 37 million customers per year. Client has more than 40 years of experience. In The Netherlands they have approximately 170 employees and 120 service points. They have 1.400 branches and 1.250 ATM´s in 26 countries, mainly at major airports, in stations and tourist locations.
Does this sound like music to you and are your available at short notice or within a month notice period, than please reply with your actual resume incl. personal motivation – off course in English – to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call Dirk Rozemeyer at +31 6 52 63 64 89