The Finance Manager will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimize the hotels profitability.
What will you be doing?
As Finance Manager, you will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimize the hotels profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure that Finance teams are providing month end closing and all other required management reports
- Work with the General- & Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or Accounting and Finance Departments
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximize impact and efficiency
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Lead monthly finance update meetings with General Manager/Hotel team
- Comply with hotel/company policies and procedures across the area, maximizing performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
- Review the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
What are we looking for?
An experienced Finance Manager serving this employer who’s always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fullfill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organization, planning skills and the ability to prioritize
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of commercial business, especially as it relates to hotel management
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with the hotel systems
Sounds like music to you?
Are you interested and available on short notice and do you match this profile? Than please send in your personal resume (CV) and motivation for moving abroad to this fantastisc client based in the Dutch Caribbean to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, please call Dirk Rozemeyer, on +31 6 52 63 64 89