Are you up for an Executive/Personal Assistant position near Venlo for one of our international clients within a technical sales and production environment? Then we are looking for you!
Purpose of the function
- Improve communication and effectiveness of the Executive Board and the Board of Commissioners.
- Improve secretarial, administrative and organizational support to the CEO, Board of Commissioners and individual members of Executive Team where necessary.
- Strengthening the image by means of corporate communication and promotion support.
- Effectively and efficiently managing business development (BD) and business improvement projects.
Place in the organization
The Executive Assistant is the direct responsibility of and reporting to the CEO.
Core tasks and responsibilities
Secretariat, administration and organization
- Processing of all secretarial and administrative activities for the Chief Executive Officer, Director BD, Board of Commissioners and individual members of Executive Team where necessary, Board of Commissioners such as correspondence, archiving, noting and drafting presentations; but also the proactive preparation of work for the board members.
- Organizing, preparing and developing internal and external meetings including proactively monitoring the deadlines and following up on actions from meetings.
- Operating as sparring partner for internal and external contacts of the CEO, Director BD and CCO.
- Review and filter incoming requests/correspondence for the Executive Board.
- Process complex calendar management, send invitations, calendar and related documents.
- Independently take care of all outgoing correspondence in Dutch and/or English.
- Keep an overview of the different communication flows in the various consultations and bring them together where necessary.
- Managing official documents and contract management.
- Being the lion at the gate as well as inviting in having Management Team and Leadership members for getting in to contact with the CEO and the Director of BD.
Project Management Office
- Provisioning, importing and monitoring an adequate and efficient program and project administration/dossier.
- Maintaining capacity and resource planning for program and projects and hiring external staff.
- Prepare and maintain periodic management and progress reports for the benefit of program and project managers.
- Assisting program and project managers in the realization of the programs and projects. These include noting consultations, drawing up program- and project plans, reports, communication, meeting documents and organizing meetings, bilateral meetings, team meetings and planning.
- Advising and supporting role towards project leaders in achieving their project objectives.
- Optimizes project management and implements improvements within PMO.
- Have a helicopter view and strong analytical capability and has the competences connecting, undertaking, realizing, trusting and solving.
Organizing (inter)national tours
- Booking of international travel; flight, transport and overnight accommodation including all necessary work (including visa applications).
- Optimizing business travel policy through the cooperation with external service providers.
- Preparing and organizing special events/festivities (e.g. global sales meeting).
- Carrying out activities, organization and reception of external relations visits (drafting program, booking hotels etc).
- Represent the company representative on several occasions.
- Independently take care of spending’s up to a certain amount within set budgets, above that in consultation with the Executive Board.
- Access to all confidential information necessary to perform tasks optimally.
- Bachelor degree in BA or similar.
- Ambition and drive to be developed as a future board member.
- Very good knowledge of MS office and other digital media.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within an international environment as an executive/personal assistant.
- Experience in a technical sales and production environment is a plus.
- Be able to handle confidential information discreetly.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in words and writings, knowledge of an additional language is a pre.
- Representative, flexible and positive attitude, accurate, professional communicative and social skills.
- Able to work at a high pace and switch ad hoc.
- Organizationally strong, proactive, service-based, flexible and hand on mentality.
- Enterprising and sensitive.
- Have a high energy level and execution power.
- Our client prefers a fulltime Executive/Personal Assistant, nonetheless 32-36 hours a week can be discussed.
- Good development possiblities toward board membership.
- Good renumeration in line with relevant experience and education/trainings completed.
- Possiblities to further professionally develop oneselves.
- Candidates available on the short term are very much welcomed.
- Work location is primarily at their headquarters in Hegelsom, near Sevenum and Venlo. Off course they will keep ik mind the Covid-19 guidelines.
Something for you or anyone in your network?
Are you interested in this permanent position at our international client and do you meet the requirements below for this job, then please apply with your resume and personal motivation by using the form below.
More information can be obtained via Dirk Rozemeyer, 06-52636489.