Are you looking for a great place to work as a Business Consultant Payments and do you want to learn, develop and build together a highly successful and growing Payments Consultancy company? Then you’ve come to the right place!
The payments industry is fast-growing and continuously evolving. Our client is a successful and rewarded consulting firm specialised in payments. They offer strategic advice, project/program management, product development and compliance services with a strong focus on retail payments across the payments value chain. For our growing business we are looking for experienced consultants who are able to keep up with this constant change: ambitious analytical specialists, eager to work in this industry.
As a Business Consultant Payments you are part of their team and you work on analyses, research, workshops, interviewing clients and their customer groups, and translating conclusions into recommendations and concrete advice. You also participate in the design and implementation of change programs. You are interested in technology and in developments in financial services and you have good consulting skills. In addition, you find the world of FinTech interesting and you would
like to develop yourself further in senior advisory skills and more complex issues at financial organizations.
This role is ideal for you if:
- You would like to make the step from a large organization (like one of the Big-4 accountants and consulting firms) to an open and agile organization where you directly add value in customer projects;
- You have a background and at least 5 years of working experience in the consulting, financial and/or payments industry as a consultant;
- You would like to work with senior payment professionals with in-depth knowledge and experience in the payment industry;
- You have an intellectual curiosity for payments, for instance in areas such as cards issuing and acquiring, payment data processing, digital (identity) technologies, point-of-sale and online payments;
- You have strong analytical skills and eagerness for learning new things: find, read, understand and process a large amount of information, get to the bottom of it and then explain the subject in a clear consistent story;
- You are able to listen, learn, present and explain (payments) concepts, standards, products in plain and simple language;
- You have excellent writing skills, able to create neat and clear documents and presentations;
- You are social, result-oriented, a good listener and able to communicate clearly;
- You are willing to take ownership and drive projects to success, and to be accountable for both your own results and the work of others;
- You have a Master degree, preferably in the field of technology, econometry or IT;
- In addition to Dutch, you speak and write fluently in English and/or German and have a Dutch work permit.
What are you going to do?
- In your role as a Business Consultant Payments, you are going to work together with our customers and our team on analysis, design, and implementation of their projects in the payments domain.
- You discuss the client’s challenges and expectations and translate these into result-oriented solutions.
- You implement improvements and thereby achieve organizational objectives.
- You conduct research, perform analyses and create reports on the relevant data, both business and technically oriented.
- You write effective and easy to read documentation and presentations.
- You deliver work with quality that we can be proud of!
About our client:
- A payments consultancy firm with high expertise and experienced consultants. They are transforming the payments landscape together with their customers. As Consultants, they all have an extensive background with the best payment companies. They deliver:
- Strategy advice and transformation,
- Business and technical consultancy,
- Program and project management; and
- Legal, risk and compliance expertise.
- An ambitious consultancy company with a clear vision and mission:
- Client believes that in-depth payment expertise, a long payment industry track record and a broad network of relevant partners will deliver true business value and reward to its customers active in Europe.
- Client wants to help companies in the value chain of payments to be successful in the light of technological, market and regulatory developments.
- Highly rewarded for its extensive knowledge of and experience in the international payment industry and have worked for various key market players (e.g. large retail banks, payments processors, PSP’s, merchants).
- Clients value this client for its broad network and strong relationship with relevant key stakeholders and industry associations.
What do they offer?
- Great and inspiring senior colleagues who are ready for you in a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Great renumeration package incl. attractive incentive, travel expenses, laptop, cell phone and 25 days of holiday leave amongst others.
- A multi-disciplinary team environment with a professional approach, combined with the agility of a young company.
- Training and development opportunities to become an all-round Payments Consultant or -Manager.
- A lot of responsibility and independence in projects where you leverage the knowledge of their experts.
- Working for interesting large international financial institutions, payment services providers and global payment network organisations.
- The opportunity to further develop and train your skills.
- An opportunity to acquire and share knowledge in the financial industry and its technology stacks, including access to a large network of payments industry leaders.
- Office space in Amsterdam, in the financial hotspot of the Netherlands. Besides that working partly remote from home is possible.
Sounds like music to you?
Do you like the payments industry and are you up for a new challenge als Business Consultant Payments in Amsterdam? Than we look forward meeting you! Please send you actual resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
For more information you can call Dirk Rozemeyer on 06-52636489.