For our client Chrysal International BV in Naarden (€ 60 million) part of OAT Agrio Co. Ltd (JPX listed, 200 million) the leading force in the flower and plant industry and world market leader in flower food we are searching for a Financial Planning & Analysis expert / Assistent Group Business Controller for 36-40 hours a week. At this client, one can work partly remote from home. Minimum days at the office is 2 days a week.
About the client
Chrysal International BV operates in 9 countries around the world. With 5 production facilities and a worldwide distribution network. In this role you will be working within the Finance department consisting of 8 fte, reporting to the Group Business Controller. Stakeholders are the CFO, Group Business Controller and Business Managers.
What will you do?
The Group Control department covers both Business Control as well as group Financial Control and Reporting. In this wide controlling role you will have a wide range of activities including:
- Monthly financial consolidation of the Chrysal group in IBM Cognos Controller
- Monthly and quarterly group reporting (P&L as well as Balance sheet) to Chrysal management as well as to OAT Agrio Co., our shareholder which is listed on the Tokyo stock exchange
- Sales data management within SAP Business Objects
- Analyze sales and margin data in detail for the group
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting processes with focus on Chrysal group sales
- Develop rolling forecast
- Ad hoc analyses and reports to support the Chrysal group as well as storytelling
- Optimize Transfer Pricing, CIT, innovation Box
- Continuous improvement of IBM Cognos and Board
- Back up for the Group Business Controller of Chrysal
Required skills & education
- You are able to act at least on a bachelor level (HEAO/HOFAM) in a pragmatical way.
- Experience in a financial controlling position / corporate accounting role and would like to move in to a group control position or already have experience in a group control position.
- In this role you will work with Cognos, Power BI, Board, MS Dynamics AX and Excel.
Competences they are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic candidate with humor, who enjoys working in a mostly Dutch but also partly international environment within a company with clear sustainability objectives. For this role it goes without saying that you are analytical and result-oriented and have a keen eye for details. You have a good understanding of the interrelationship between the various software packages and multi cultural awareness. Our client asks for an assertive and pro-active attitude, you are a team player but can work independently as well. You master besides Dutch, the English language fluently in word and writing.
Interesting to you?
In case you match this profile and are enthusiastic about the position for 32-40 hours a week at this client in Naarden (close to Amsterdam Z-O) we will more than happy to hear from you. Please send in your actual resume and personal motivation letter (both of course in English) to email@example.com Besides that please also mention as of when you will be available for this position (in case a notice period applies, please mention as well).
For more information you can contact Dirk Rozemeyer on +31 6 52636489.